Friday 14 June 2013

i didn't pass my english final test

   My cousin suddenly visited my house. And unexpectedly,He went home until late night. I want to study,but i was already too exhausted. I remembered that tomorrow's subject is Indonesian Language and Religion. I don't know if it's right or wrong because i was too tired to re-open the schedule.

  So,I studied Indonesian Language and Religion in the night . In the monday morning. I arrived at school. I met my friend and my friend said that today's subject is English. I was so panic because I don't reopen the list of subject. So I didn't learn English at all. That's the reason hy my score is pretty low.

  Maybe it was the reason why I didn't take exam seriously. So I didn't study that serious. Even I didn't read the list of subject.


Aprilia Reka Maharani
VIII-6

0 comments:

Post a Comment