Tuesday 30 April 2013

English Task 4

The Crab

About a month ago, i was walking with my friends at night. I have done my homework and i want to relax

Suddenly, i saw three small children who were digging in the sand. they had found something, and they were looking at it. it was small.  when i looked at it, i knew immediately that it was an crab.

First, i told the children to move away from the crab. fortunately, i had my mobile phone with me, so i called the dad and told them what we had found. twenty five minutes later, the dad arrived and i explained everything to dad. then i went home again

The next day i searching crab in sand and really the dad remove the crab, the crab have been in the sand for three weeks. and it was very dangerous for young children 

                                                                      Written by Rizky Bayu

0 comments:

Post a Comment