Tuesday 30 April 2013

English Task 3

In the morning, I went to the beach with my family. On the road we can saw some landscape it's beautiful.
We arrived at 9 am

At the beach,I can't stand getting sunburned. Being at the beach makes me feel uncomfortably hot and tired."At least,My sister and I went straight to the ocean and sand and play, but before that I applied myself with some sunblock so that my skin can't completely burned. Then,we enjoy our coconut ice. We saw the sunset in the afternoon,its a beautiful.

Our clothes are dirty so we decided to change our clothes. When we went to the Changing Room, we saw a money in front of the door, then I took it. I asked to my sister "Is this yours?" I asked.
"No, this isn't mine." She answered
After changing our clothes, my sister and I went to Information center to make an announcement.However the information center is closed so we decided to come again tomorrow.

When,we arrived to the hotel I met someone whom her face were very confused. I asked to her "
"Hey, is something wrong? Can I help you?" I asked her.
"I lost my money at the beach do you saw it?" She answered.
"How much your money?"
"It's Rp. 100.000"
"Oh, so then this money is yours. I found it in front of the changing room." I said and give her the money.
"Oh my God you found it! Thanks a lot!"
"It's okay, just be more carefull next time."
"Okay, and thanks again!" She answered and went away.

Finally,we went back to the hotel for taking a rest. It was very tiring day but I'm glad I can help people.

Aprilia Reka Maharani
VIII-6

0 comments:

Post a Comment