Sunday 7 April 2013

Review : Samsung S3 Mini

Ola everyone!
Today I want to Write some Review about Samsung s3 mini




Opinion

For me,is too expensive for RP.3.500.000 or about $350.
Many brand like Sony,Lenovo and htc with $350 can buy Quad-core phone.S3 mini with price like that it can only got phone with dual core! I little bit a dissapointed with that.but i think phone with quad core processor is useless.because dual core is enough for phone

With ram 1 gb,S3 mini can perform Multitasking without lag.and Playing Temple run without lag.
The lcd come with 4 inch.for me is enough (same as Iphone 5) With Micro-usb (blackberry-like) slot charger,I can borrow my Friend who have some blackberry (Because Blackberry in Indonesia is Everywhere.The teenager also use Blackberry.Not like America)

With Super Amoled-LCD (very Bright) and 223 Pixel density,It can result a Sharp display.for 4 inch 223 pixel density is enough.

The S3 Mini also come with the newest Operating System,Jelly Bean 4.1,Camera 5 MegaPixel and autofocus,and Slot micro SD card (Cheap Memory Expansion).NFC For Some Country (In my country not avaible with NFC :' )

Comparition

The S3 mini For their class is very good.The Benchmark above their Competitor (HTC One S)
But the Price of the HTC One S is 4.500.000 or $450.





Sorry for my Bad English.See at next review :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment